Author Topic: Best Places for Holiday Travel  (Read 2350 times)

benjamin

• View Profile
Best Places for Holiday Travel
« on: December 04, 2012, 07:49:55 AM »
Not sure where to spend Christmas this year? Well here are the favorite destinations to spend your holidays this year.
1.   Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
2.   Charleston, South Carolina
3.   Heidelberg, Germany
4.   Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
5.   Vienna, Austria
6.   Tokyo, Japan
7.   Reykjavik, Iceland
8.   Santa Barbara, California
9.   Provence, France
10.   Venice, Italy

These are just some of the best places where you can spend your holidays this year. Make this year special by traveling any one of the places. Enjoy your time lads and lasses!!  :)

phillip

• View Profile
Re: Best Places for Holiday Travel
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 07:51:41 AM »
Santa Barbara is the best place to visit any time of the year! Winter is nice, especially this year. I was there and I don't think the weather dropped below 68 any day I was there. The beaches were great and the food even better. Best way to escape the actual cold for a little bit. Next year may have to explore Europe but in the mean time Santa Barbara will do just fine. The Summer time as well is a great time to visit, lots of things to do and festivals to check out as well.

mstammie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 08:09:32 AM »
Vienna at Christmas is the most stunning city in the world. The lights around the city and all the small Christmas market are so wonderful. I dream of going back again one day! It surely is a great place to spend your holidays at this time of the year.

russellcolon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 08:40:06 AM »
New York is such a magical place. You need to be there when it is Christmas. The city becomes highly enchanted at this time of year. It is the best place for you to visit especially during the Christmas.