Author Topic: A Guide to Southeast Asia  (Read 2340 times)

sammyhaag

• View Profile
A Guide to Southeast Asia
« on: December 05, 2012, 05:26:15 AM »
If you haven't traveled much and not sure where you should go? Well in that case Southeast Asia may be a good option for you.

Southeast Asia can be perfect destination for you if you consider time, budget, interests, comfort level, experience etc. Mainland Southeast Asia including Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Burma, Malaysia and Singapore have the some of the best semi-exotic travel around for people of all budgets and ages.

Whether you are a new traveler or a seasoned traveler, you will be amazed with the heaps of cultural and visual stimuli, well developed infrastructures, endless activities, safety, incredible food etc offered by this region. Guess what traveling here is quite cheap when compared to the other parts of the world. So, why not travel to Southeast Asia in your next vacation?  ;)

phillipbush

• View Profile
Re: A Guide to Southeast Asia
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 05:45:30 AM »
We first visited to Thailand at the end of 2009 as a starting tour to our current around-the-world-journey. It was hard to believe that the travel was so comfy and still cheap for long periods. This opened our eyes to the fact that we could travel comfortably and inexpensively for long periods, but it also helped us realize that there is world to explore beyond America, our home at the time.

We again visited Southeast Asia in December 2011. We spent five months in the region and had great time there. We found that the travel options are endless in this region. I know it's hard for you to believe it. But hey why don't you give it a shot, and visit the region? You will find it yourself how cheap and comfy it is there.  :P

tacydoles

• View Profile
Re: A Guide to Southeast Asia
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 10:59:56 AM »
Haven't been to Southeast Asia yet! We (me and my family) are planning to travel their next summer. We are gonna enjoy our times there! It wont cost much I reckon :)