Author Topic: Why Should You Travel?  (Read 4578 times)

fredfox

• View Profile
Why Should You Travel?
« on: December 05, 2012, 07:47:45 AM »
The main reasons for traveling include recreation, tourism or vacationing, research travel, for holiday visit to people, migration, trade, business travel, to obtain healthcare etc. People travel usually either by walking or bicycling, or with vehicles including trains and airplanes. Travel may be local, regional, domestic or international.

Taking a break from your daily hectic schedules may give you some refreshment. You can travel whenever you are free. Here are some of my reasons why you should travel:
1.   To learn about new places
2.   To get connected with other people and cultures
3.   To take break from your fast-paced lives
4.   For breaking your usual habits: mentally, physically, and emotionally
5.   To reduce stress and regain enthusiasm for life
6.   To get to know yourself better

Plan a trip right now. Go somewhere to a new place whenever you have free time. Try something adventurous!! Enjoy your life!!!  :) :)

kellysnyder

• View Profile
Re: Why Should You Travel?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 07:54:15 AM »
You could add a number 7 here: We should travel because we will have an awesome time, which causes us to be happy, content and have a great life!  ;)  :)

tamara

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 07:56:21 AM »
Love your points but I have to disagree with number 3 as I travel not only because I love it but also for work as a professional travel blogger so my trips are never peaceful. But I love to be busy and learn new things.  :D

sammyhaag

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 07:59:05 AM »
Love your points but I have to disagree with number 3 as I travel not only because I love it but also for work as a professional travel blogger so my trips are never peaceful. But I love to be busy and learn new things.  :D
Travel can be very stressful for professionals! But in the end it's better to stress on a the scenic beaches of Mexico than in a gray city office... Right?  :P  ;D ;D

tamara

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2012, 08:06:39 AM »
Travel can be very stressful for professionals! But in the end it's better to stress on a the scenic beaches of Mexico than in a gray city office... Right?  :P  ;D ;D
lol  :D

costinmariya

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, 08:14:02 AM »
This article just gave me closure im so grateful. My family has been traveling for 3 years all over eastern us with my husbands job while we road-schooled. We saw so many things. It was like traveling to different countries. Im so grateful we could give myself and my children this rich experience. I, myself hadn't seen much of the us except my own state where i live. The kids are getting older, their needs are changing, my needs are changing and we are tired. We, for now are giving up nomadic life but, this article is exactly why we did it. i hope when they are adults they can really truly appreciate it. thanks!!

fredfox

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2012, 08:20:01 AM »
You could add a number 7 here: We should travel because we will have an awesome time, which causes us to be happy, content and have a great life!  ;)  :)
erm thanks m8!! these are just some of my opinions about the reasons for traveling!! you may have your own opinion about it.  ;)

fredfox

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2012, 08:21:24 AM »
lol  :D
agree with sammyhaag  :)

phillipbush

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2012, 11:53:43 AM »
Thanks for reminding me the importance of traveling and the personal growth it offers!

jakelyon

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2012, 10:34:40 AM »
"It also reinforces your willingness to expand your horizons, to get unstuck and to move in new directions." :)  ;)