Author Topic: Finding Best Travel Package Deal  (Read 2163 times)

kellysnyder

• View Profile
Finding Best Travel Package Deal
« on: December 05, 2012, 10:33:09 AM »
There are many online and local travel agencies that offer package deals which can save your money and time. You last minute booking doesn't have to be a hassle. If you decide to vacation way before the travel date, you are likely to save more than you would when booking ahead of time. In my opinion, these methods explained below would help you to save and still have the last-minute getaway.

1.   Visit online travel sites. Travelocity and Orbitz often offer last minute vacation packages at cheap price. You can even compare the packages on multiple vacation sites by searching packages in kayak.com.

2.   You can search for deals on airline websites as well. You can have last-minute package deals at the websites of American, Southwest and United Airlines.

3.   You can also visit or call your local travel agent. These agents frequently have exclusive deals. You can compare the deals with different agents in your area and get the best one.

Don't waste your time on finding a better deal because its like a gamble. Its best to purchase a deal immediately if you see a package deal you like.

ednarusk

• View Profile
Re: Finding Best Travel Package Deal
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 11:17:49 AM »
Great stuff!! Thanks!! I prefer on-line methods for finding best travel packages. I often use sites like www.kayak.com, www.expedia.com and www.smartertravel.com  ;)