Author Topic: Top 10 Countries to Travel  (Read 5326 times)

russellcolon

• View Profile
Top 10 Countries to Travel
« on: December 03, 2012, 05:20:14 AM »
well still not sure which countries are best for traveling. however i have made a list which of countries i think i will travel before i die  :P  :D  ;)
1. France
2. Spain
3. Italy
4. Australia
5. USA
6. Switzerland
7. Thailand
8. Sri Lanka
9. China
10. South Africa

i know there are some other great places as well. will try other countries after traveling into these nations  :D

kristascott

• View Profile
Re: Top 10 Countries to Travel
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 05:23:39 AM »
the list is perfect for me. those surely are the best for traveling. i have already been to some of them as well. these are the countries you shouldn't miss  :)

mstammie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 05:28:56 AM »
well still not sure which countries are best for traveling. however i have made a list which of countries i think i will travel before i die  :P  :D  ;)
1. France
2. Spain
3. Italy
4. Australia
5. USA
6. Switzerland
7. Thailand
8. Sri Lanka
9. China
10. South Africa

i know there are some other great places as well. will try other countries after traveling into these nations  :D

i think u need large amount of money to visit all the nations lol i hope u wont end up getting bankrupt after visiting all these countries  :P  ;D
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 06:25:41 AM by mstammie »

russellcolon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 05:30:33 AM »
1. France
2. Spain
3. Italy
4. Australia
5. USA
6. Switzerland
7. Thailand
8. Sri Lanka
9. China
10. South Africa

i think u need large amount of money to visit all the nations lol i hope u wont end up getting bankrupt after visiting all these countries  :-[

lol erm think i need to edit the list then  ;) nt sure which one to add/remove for the list  :o

mstammie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2012, 05:34:53 AM »
well the list has some of the countries for which you need a large amount of cash  :P you may travel countries like Malaysia, Singapore and India instead which cost you much. the money you would spend on one country lets say France would be enuff for ya to visit all these 3 nations :P

russellcolon

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2012, 05:41:35 AM »
well the list has some of the countries for which you need a large amount of cash  :P you may travel countries like Malaysia, Singapore and India instead which cost you much. the money you would spend on one country lets say France would be enuff for ya to visit all these 3 nations :P

ty m8 for the info. will think about it but i'll talk to my family first cuz i'll be traveling with them. lets see what they have to say?  :)

phillip

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2012, 05:53:04 AM »
i dont think u need to visit all these three nations (malaysia, singapore and thailand). there situated on the same region and are much alike. visiting just one country would be fun and save your cash as well  ;D ;D

yolondacole

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2012, 06:12:49 AM »
your missing Nepal in the list. been there twice. its a beautiful country with varieties of places to visit. culturally rich with magnificent  scenarios of nature including Mt Everest and Bitrthplace of lord Buddha, Nepal is the country you must visit once  :D

yolondacole

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2012, 06:21:02 AM »
world famous bungee jumping, rock climbing, rafting, jungle safari, para gliding and ski diving and lots of others to add more about this country Nepal at very cheap price you wouldn't even imagine. i have also been there once but i am planning to go there again  :)

russellcolon

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2012, 06:28:24 AM »
sounds great havent really heard much about the country i'd rather google about it  :P  ;)

benjamin

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2012, 06:43:38 AM »
thanks a lot very helpful information i often visit www.lonelyplanet.com which is my travel guide  :)

gerg

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2012, 11:25:35 AM »
beautiful countries!! you must travel 'em lads and lasses ;)